Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Icehouse Icehouse

This is the cover art from Icehouse by Icehouse. It pictures the place mentioned below rendered by an artist.
I wonder if they lived there?

For those who have just read Crayons; or may be about to; these are the lyrics to the song I refer to;


It's always cold inside the ICEHOUSE
Though the rivers never freeze
There's a girl outside the ICEHOUSE
I can see her clearly though the trees
And now she's dreaming of a new love
And she hopes he'll be there soon
But she's got so long to wait for him
Because he needs another year to get there
There's no love inside the ICEHOUSE

The devil lives inside the ICEHOUSE
At least that's what the old ones say
He came along time ago
He came here in the winter snow
Bow it's colder every day
But she's still dreaming through the summer
And she's hoping through the spring
She says she's got no time for winter nights
She doesn't notice as the days grow colder
She can't remember getting any older
There's no love inside the ICEHOUSE

And now she's dreaming of a new love
And she hopes he'll be there soon
She says she's got no time for winter nights
She doesn't notice as the days grow colder
She can't remember getting any older
There's no love inside the ICEHOUSE
There's no love inside the ICEHOUSE
The ICEHOUSE...

At the moment I don't feel like I am outside the Icehouse (a psychiatirc hospital in Sydney) I feel like I might be stuck in the Icehouse. Sometimes the course triggers stuff in me that I don't want to own. I will not hurt myself but I am at risk of hurting others with my words and thoughts.

I wish I had the car so I could drive to a hug. It will wait; I probably just need to sleep.

I promise I won't hurt myself. I promise.


No comments: