Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Monday, October 09, 2006

Screen message

OK.... so this is totally juvenile and really not funny but it made me laugh.

One lady at the place I do volunteer work has a Nokia. The screen shows her network, her location, and the status of the phone (i.e. Locked).

It read "Virgin, Ringwood, Unlocked" which I initially read as "Virgin; Bring wood; Unlocked."

See.... juvenile, not funny, not even clever. It might be funnier if you consider spell check on Blogger has not got Nokia but has got nookie. :)

It made me laugh.

Something we all need to do more.

PS Went to Dr this morning; my toe not broken. HA! *Sticking out tongue and doing the 'I told you so' limping dance at the Boi." (Who wants to be a grown up?!?!)

Yours in total immaturity.

No comments: