Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Monday, October 02, 2006

Gotta Luv It....

Gonna run you through some logic:

Headache: new glasses that are a fraction stronger.
Bloating: constipation from pain killers associated with D&C
Nausea: stress; new glasses; constipation etc.
Mood Swings: Stress from course, wedding, IVF Considerations
Gas: Pain killers
Constipation: Pain Killers
Feeling overall like crap: Post anaesthetic response
Depressed: Stress
Joint Stiffening: Not exercising for past week
Tiredness: Not taking vitamins contraindicated with antibiotics.


OR: It could all be the GLUTEN in the ANTIBIOTICS that I didn't want to take but thought I should as it would help with the IVF if I got rid of the infection they found during last Pap Smear.

Mebbe I should read ingredients on things and not just rely on the boi to do it for me.

:(

No comments: