Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Meme (and a new blog)

I've decided to make things easier and am now putting all creative expressions; photos, prose, poetry and pictures; into a new blog. This is partly because the Wordless Wednesday stuff took up more space then I wanted it too, but it's also so I can experiment with html and appearance without losing things that in the big picture mean more.

Now; Today's Meme challenge: Stolen from the Badger.

1. Three things that scare me:
The thought of my father dying.
Getting on the down escalator.
Fundamentalists of any faith.

2. Three people who make me laugh:
George Carlin
Terry Pratchett
Paul McDermott. (Rowr!)

3. Three things I hate the most:
Needing to exercise and modify eating habits to lose weight.
Paying twice as much for wheat free/ Gluten free products.
Size 6 sales assistants that look at you like your Martian because you're a size 16.

4. Three things I don't understand:
Wheat glucose syrup in products; also wheaten corn flour and the need to make almost every vegetable protein substitute from glutenous products.
Trigonometry.
Hi-5, and why they are so popular with anyone who is not a thirty year old male.

5. Three things I'm doing right now:
Drinking coffee.
Wearing a sarong and a skimpy mesh t-shirt.
Listening to the TV on in the background.

6. Three things I want to do before I die:
Publish a book of poetry that sells more then fifty copies.
Have a child.
Run my own business doing creative things; cards, soaps, crafts.

7. Three things I can do:
Make others feel good about who they are.
Bake a sponge from memory.
Remember useless stuff.

8. Three ways to describe my personality:
As supplied by The Boi;
Empathic.
Sexual.
Mixed.

9. Three things I can't do:
Lose weight easily, or motivate myself to exercise.
Blow my own horn, or ask for favours.
Use a fire arm.

10. Three things I think you should listen to:
The White Album; the Beatles.
Rumours: Fleetwood Mac.
My mother; someone has to and I don't see why it needs to be me.

11. Three things you should never listen to:
Anything sung by the Corrs.
Anything said by John Howard and the Liberal party.
Anything that is considered a Dogma.

12. Three things I'd like to learn:
Tai Chi.
How to make my own candles, soaps, beauty products, etc.
To sing well.

13. Three favorite foods:
Hot chips with tomato sauce.
Passionfruit yoghurt; good quality, not Yoplait.
I used to love a Vegetarian Laksa and Spring Rolls but I can't eat them anymore.

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Cinnamon Latte; From Hudsons.
Coffee; Timor Blend Fair Trade.
Tea; herbal, decaf (Twinings) or fair trade (Scarborough Fair.)

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:

Danger Mouse.
Cities of Gold.
My Secret Valley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You SO rock!
keep fighting the good fight
you're website give's me hope when I feel that theirs none
thank you