Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday Twosome #2.


Choose and explain…

1. Shower or Bath; Bath, you can luxuriate and realy relax, the book you're reading doesn't end up as pulp, it doesn't dilute your coffee or make your GF Cookies soggy.

2. Comedy or Drama; Comedy, everyone needs to laugh more.

3. Coffee or Tea; Coffee when tired, Tea when trying to get fit. So normally Coffee.

4. Fiction or non-fiction; Depends on the mood; currently I am reading Bloodline of the Holy Grail which is fascinating (comparisson between the Bible and the original texts in relation to mistranslations especially) and I've just reread Bill Bryson's books on linguistics but normally I enjoy a good fiction that I can lose myself in; see profile.

5. Television or Movies; Movies; unless it's one of the "Junl food equivalent" shows I watch, like the CSI stuff, NCIS, Gray's Anatomy, House or Quiz shows. Mind you atm am loving Mythbusters being back on and hating Rockwiz being repeats.

No comments: