Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday meme

OK; I've done one over at Red Crayon. It's a Saturday Photo Hunt.

The one for here is taken from Amandarin. The answers as always are my own.

What were you doing one second ago?
Selecting a colour for the printing of my answers.

What were you doing an hour ago?
Reading blogs and avoiding doing the housework.

What were you doing yesterday?
I was sitting in classes all day for my Counselling course, followed by some photography around Moo, some time with the Boi and enjoying good food.

What were you doing a month ago?
Exercising to lose weight for IVF purposes. Working on assignments.

What were you doing a year ago?
Looking for a business to buy and go in to with the Boi.

What were you doing five years ago?
Working long hours, slowly killing myself, destroying a relationship.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Kicked out of University in Bendigo. Beginning to self destruct. Moving in with Omen. Shutting everyone out from my life emotionally. Entering a new scene where I found the real me. (Finally felt allowed to express my inner self with out to many fears of reprisals. Strangely the reprisals that happenend then are stil happening in a different way today.)

Who would you like to tag?
I wouldn't. If people want to be tagged though then consider them done.

No comments: