Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Puregon

Day three of the latest IVF cycle: today we start the injections of Puregon.

As the propaganda at the website states: It contains a hormone similar to the human hormone FSH (follicle stimulating hormone). This hormone causes eggs to become mature and ready for release by the ovary. The more eggs that mature, the greater the chance that one of them will be fertilized, leading to pregnancy.

So the side effects are not dissimilar to ovulating.

The Synarel headaches are getting worse.

No side effects from the Puregon yet; except a tender spot where my darling drug pusher injected me. There's no bruising at site though which is a bonus.

I tested myself in the "tears for no reason" stakes today. I began in the nappy isle of the Supermarket; NO TEARS. I then graduated to the baby section in Target and spent an hour cooing over the gorgeous baby clothing. I'm taking this as a good sign.

I read the Boi's entry which makes me sad, I know he will be a good provider and is worrying for no reason. How to get him to see this.

Anyway; I'm going to pass out in front of the TV and eat ice cream and chocolate topping to make me even fatter and it even harder for people to find my ovaries while watching crappy US sitcoms.




No comments: