Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Monday, January 15, 2007

Day seven

So; after much deliberation I decided to talk to my new bosses today about IVF. The last time I did this I ended up fired over something I didn't do. Was I scared? Yes, as I could envision it all going pear shape again.

I couldn't of been more wrong. My supervisor is great and very understanding. I just have to keep her in the loop and give my best at the job. She has also asked me not to discuss this with anyone else at work so that's cool.

I am now feeling blessed.

All I need now is more hours. (An apparent slow spot in the tourist trade so I will only have 5 rostered days this fortnight but that might change in a second.)

This has removed one stress from the process.

I am so lucky. I am so loved and supported.

AND I am not working those three stinking hot days we have coming up.

YAHOO!!!!

No comments: