Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Friday, January 12, 2007

Day four...

So, nothing new to report today.

Puregon injection went well this morning... I only felt every cell being speared on the way through but no bruising, which I am sure is what counts. The Boi does a great job considering that he has no medical training; as he says "I'm only an amateur gynaecologist but I'm happy to look in to it."

The Synarel is causing more headaches and starting to disrupt my sleep patterns. It's also impacting upon my moods. What credibility will I have left as a Goth if I keep wandering around with a grin on my face?

The Boi cleaned today so I was welcomed home to the scent of lemon. He also got his head shaved so he looks more like a teddy bear than ever and all I want to do is cuddle him while patting his number 3 cut.

Work was busy but well organised. It also wasn't too hot today, which is a bonus.

So, if you've read this you've lost a minute and a half of your life you'll never get back and learnt nothing new.

Still feeling like a battery hen... pumped full of hormones and awaiting eggs...

Dinner time.

No comments: