Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Distraction from IVF for a moment.... Day six...

1.WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES?
Our plates are white; courtesy of many people and wedding presents.

2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Science of the Discworld 2; the Globe.

3.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Trivial Pursuit

4.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?
Melena.

5.FAVORITE COLOR?
Purple

6.LEAST FAVORITE COLOR?
Watermelon pink or lime green.

7.HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
five.

8.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Um... the Boi doesn't like it when I reveal these things...

9.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Vanilla milkshakes, coffee and ice cream... chocolate all else.

10.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
Um... yeah...

11.DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Nope: two cats and the Boi. I do have a collection of stuffed toys though.

12.DO YOU LIKE THUNDERSTORMS?
Yes; they turn me on.

13.WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
1987 Holden Camira SLX; and I miss her. She was called Little Bitch Blue and could tell my moods and how tired I was. When I was very tired and probably dangerous behind the wheel she wouldn't work. When I was upset she'd tell me to "check engine."

14.WHAT IS YOUR SIGN?
"Cattle Crossing"

15.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Yes, but not the big thick one.

16.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Extra in movies and on TV. That way I could fulfill a dream without the negative side of fame; I've also done this job and was happier and healthier than ever.

17.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Dark Auburn bordering on Burgundy. Or purple.

18.IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
This depends on the day. At the moment the glass is overflowing. Last evening for a while it was broken.

19.FAVORITE MOVIE?
Breakfast at Tiffany's.

20.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
yes.

21.WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Floor boards, dust bunnies.

22.YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN?
Not being able to let things go.

23.PERSON(S) YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I'm not sending this to anyone. I'm doing this as a narcissistic snapshot of where I am during a rather difficult time.

24.WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
See above.

26.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Autumn.

27.THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?
The end of the Middle Brighton pier at sunset.

28.WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?
None; but our wallpaper is of the FSM.

29.FAVORITE FAST FOOD?
Hot Chips with gravy.

30.WHAT IS YOUR BIRTH NAME?
My birth certificate says "Cathryn Mary Hayward."

No comments: