Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Sunday, January 07, 2007

IVF; the next chapter.

Once Lady Flo appears I am to start the next round of drugs for IVF. If all goes to plan within a month I will be implanted with a blastocyte. They are trying another technique which they have perfected since our miscarriage this time last year.

I'm anxious as this time last year I was on cloud 9; pregnant, new job, going well in my courses and volunteer work. Then I miscarried and got fired. I've probably ranted somewhere about the events surrounding that so I am attempting to apply my resolution for 2007 to this.

Oh, yeah, my resolution... don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff.

As things happen I'll keep people posted. When I am more awake I will post all the gruesome details about what drugs, procedures, etc we have... maybe a few photos of bruises from injections too.

No comments: