Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Preowp purrrrr! (That's cat for "Hi, nice to meet you".)


My understanding of these things is that they are a form of vanity publishing. I don't know if anyone outside myself will ever read this so I am hoping that this is not vanity so much as a search for sanity.

So who am I? I am more then the sum but less then the whole of my parts.

I am a student studying in Melbourne. I work casual shifts through an agency in an industry I am passionate about but need to escape. I am currently organising my wedding. My partner and I are undergoing IVF in the hope that we can have a family. I'm trying to get fit to make the process easier (and as I carry weight on my stomach at the moment easier can be read as finding ovaries through less flab to enhance harvest). I am facing the mortality of my father as his health declines. I'm an old style Goth, slowly fading to grey. But I am also a hippy who despises the thought of labelling anyone. I am a solo witch looking for a mentor and a coven.

As sung in Uncle Tom's Cabin: "I'm not aware of to many things, I know what I know if you know what I mean."

The picture is of our two fur kids. The ginger tom is Bossco. The mackeral tabby is Nutbag; or Little Miss as I call her. They enjoy daytime soaps, Oprah, Yoga, showers, running around the house at three in the morning and crashing in to walls. (And long attempts to sneak past us and get outside.)



No comments: