It’s all about location…
1. Name two things you love about the city/town you live in: The changeable weather, Melbourne truely can have four seasons in one day. I also thinkI live in the most beautiful city. If you open your eyes in Melbourne the beauty and surprises are so apparent.
2. Name two things you dislike about the city/town you live in: It's a little bit too sports focussed. The public transport system beyond zone two.
3. Name two cities/towns you would live in if you couldn’t live where you are now: Hobart, or any part of Tasmania. Part of me would like to live in New York, but I think that this is the fantasy of the bohemian lifestyle epitomised by old movies set in Soho.
4. Are you a “true local” (born and raised) or a transplant of the city/town you live in? Melbourne girl born and bred (Thick round the middle; smart in the head. ;p )
5. Do you like to leave your city/town when you have a long weekend or do you like to stay home? I like to explore the city I live in; I love being a local tourist. I do want to see the world though.