Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Friday, November 10, 2006

Secrets And Sequiter.







OK; this has been a very busy week; finishing last assignment, work, wedding, health on decline again (losing voice for second time in as many weeks)...
*starts croaking off key to "My Way"*


excuses, I've got a few,
but then again,
they've had a mention...
I've lived my life too full
I've lost the plot
Of this I'm certain...

Reality fairy stops where this is going and drags attention back to task at hand


Cough cough, um, sorry.

I won a copy of Secrets today in a "Lucky dip" as an end of class thank you from the teacher.

It's part two of "What The Bleep" according to the teacher (I thought this was Through The Rabbit Hole). I'm looking forward to watching it.

I think that it says something about the counselling course I have just finished (well, one essay and an exam to go) that we studied quantum in relation to holistic psychology and the mind-body connection. I'm not sure what it says but it says something. ;p

OK... bed time so I can be all awake for my last class for this course. And maybe for my throat to get better so I can shake the last of this "pharyngitis".

No comments: