Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Six things I hope to achieve in the next 6 years, 6 ways and 6 quotes.

Aspirations:
1) Have a child.
2) Own our own home.
3) To run my own counselling practice; or to be in a place where I can earn through sales of hand crafted products.
4) Be published and paid for the piece they publish.
5) To fit the "Purple dress"; so that means I need to lose 15kg and not gain any back.
6) To be on my way to getting a degree in humanities or science.; philosophy (theosophical), literature, politics, forensics or psychology.

How I can achieve each:
1) IVF, hope and belief.
2) Find the right place and let the universe take it from there, with lots of hard work thrown in as well.
3) Get off butt and do something about it.
4) See 3; risk others criticism and send things off again; get a decent editor.
5) See 3 and 4. EXERCISE. Dietary changes.
6) Improve my skills as a writer and learn to study. Also learn how to write academically.

Quotes:

Greg Anderson:
When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life.

Leo Burnett:
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.

Les Brown:
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.

Robert Schuller:
You are what you think about all day long.

Les Brown:
Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life.

1 comment:

Miss Politics said...

I would be happy to edit your work.

I admire you for putting up your goals and thinking things through. Its something I really need to do myself.