Phases Of The Moon and Phases Of Fertility

CURRENT MOON

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Still here after all these tears...

My father's health continues to decline.

My stress levels in dealing with family continue to increase.

The Boi and my Mother worrying over my stress levels is exacerbating the whole thing. (Dad is the important one.)

Our grain of rice is going strong and causing much nausea.


I am feeling more alone and isolated than I can explain.

I now understand why people become shut ins.

Hugs

3 comments:

deanna said...

Just sending more *hugs* along......and so sorry you're going through this terrible time....

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Hey, sweetie. Just saw you sitting here on the floor feeling alone and isolated and wanted to sent out a hug. I'm so sorry that you're going through all of this.

Anonymous said...

Sorry too :( Big hug to you!